Gese ICO (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our”) manages the https://www.gese.io/ website (hereinafter the “Service”). This document outlines our policies in relation to the gathering, utilization, and disclosure of personal information when you utilize our Service, as well as the options you have concerning that data.
The https://www.gese.io/ website operated by Gese ICO is referred to as the Service.
Personal Data refers to information about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data combined with other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is information collected automatically, either generated by using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small data files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
A Data Processor (or Service Provider) is any individual or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more efficiently.
Data Subject (or User)
A Data Subject is any living individual who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information for multiple purposes to deliver and enhance our Service for you.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) when using our Service. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We might use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving any or all communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may collect data on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. In addition to cookies, we also use tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some portions of our Service may not function properly.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Gese ICO utilizes the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Gese ICO may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Gese ICO will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when it is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the jurisdiction(s) where our affiliate network or brokers operate and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the jurisdiction(s) where our affiliate network or brokers operate and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Gese ICO may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Gese ICO
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Gese ICO aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Gese ICO relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.